Ferrari 458 Road Test

urbanmaser

If only I was a bit younger and more importantly RICHER.........Enjoy this Ferrari 458 Road Test

[video=youtube;8hAfCrGPqOk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hAfCrGPqOk&feature=related[/video]

urbanmaser

This will definately make you want to get rid of the wife and kids

[video=youtube;CDCrirCt8ns]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDCrirCt8ns&feature=related[/video]

marcos

Like it! However, I will be very happy with a 360 or even a 430 Spyder and this will drive the prices downwards so a double win :)

Andyk

Lewis, haven't you gone yet.............Oh and I need to remind you...Money.....

Parisien

I think this is the best looking Ferrari in years

...just watched a re-run of the TG review of the 458....magic....one of the few Ferraris I actually like...:)

And JC saying....".I never liked flappy paddle changes but his one is brilliant!".......................only took him 8 yrs to get used to them!!!

P

Easyplan66

great sounds in the tunnel, I bet some of the other motorists .... themselves when they heard that car come along side!

Andyk

...just watched a re-run of the TG review of the 458....magic....one of the few Ferraris I actually like...:)

And JC saying....".I never liked flappy paddle changes but his one is brilliant!".......................only took him 8 yrs to get used to them!!!

P

I watched that one as well Frank......Each time I see that it blows me away...That is one **** of a car..The way it drops the 430 is mind blowiing and the 430 was a fast car. I think its another bectch mark car.....0 to 60 in the 3's..Sruuning.

Maser Sod

Could well be on my shortlist next year ... new business venture is taking shape, once the ink has dried on the contracts I will start to put together some options!

GT-R and GT-S still appeal for obvious (and very different) reasons. Ferrari are cutting their supplies to dealerships next year, however, so it might be even harder to find a dealership close to Bistol.

GransportFan1

Well when i went to GP with some of the guys off here, the technician was telling me GP are having their showroom re vamped, the workshop was having a makeover and maybe parts of the showroom, he said Ferrari UK have said this to all their dealers and if they fail to comply to this then he said they can lose their dealership. So i think a lot of the Ferrari showrooms will be having a make over or having new showrooms built.

Andrea

Birmingham is the first of the' new generation showrooms' as it were, wish they'd leave notts - love it the way it is.

as for the 458 - sat in one of these in the summer - simply stunning - love it - beauty and the beast in one!