Life after Maserati

Fezza

I moved from my beloved 3200 AC nearly a year ago to the 355 GTS and can say that my ownership has been kind. In the year of owning my AC I spent approx £10k, to be fair much of which was cosmetic and on those fantastic Larini boxes. In the case of the 355 I have spent a grand total of £350 due to a failing sensor and apart from this it has fired up without issue and been (touch a forest) incredibly reliable.
Do I miss the Masser, yep it was luxurious and as with all Maserati touch unusual as is seen in the way of the guy right up your backside mouthing the word Mas-er-ati. The Ferrari is not as shy and far more in your face but I love it, when you drop the throttle through a tunnel or a quiet town you can't help turn into an 8 year old which is ok as there is usually a 9 year old beside me.

urbanmaser

Hey Fezza, I love the 355.........so much better than the 348 which was a big disappointment. Thats a lot of dosh to have spent on the 3200 AC in a year........scary

Fezza

Hi, Yes It was an expensive passion but I would say that half was me acting like a 5 year old and wanting the paintwork right and shiny , shiny exhaust. The 348 has a terrible reputation but possibly not always balanced as although was not particularly quick it was a fairly raw track car and many people I speak to rave about them, however the 355 is in a different league in every way but is a complete toy when you compare to a Maserati. It just turns out I am still a complete child.
Hope to see you all tomorrow.

Parisien

" Life after Maserati".........................eeeemmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....no such thing!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

;)

P