Maserati Life

conaero

Forum Owner
Just seeing if anyone else uses that forum or not?

It is aimed at our American cousins, and must admit I find them to have a very different way with words.

Seen a few of the users from here on there, but find its not for me really.

I remember when I first got my car I used to go to the Pistonheads site and use the Italian section, but it was not Maserati specific and stopped using it.

Parisien

yes, Conaero, am on that forum under the handle.......Birdcage..............aahheeemmm....joke!

I have only posted a few times, its strangely dislocated/remote in its ambiance........not very welcoming etc. Some true petrol heads and very clued in guys, but NOT the enthusiasts group we have over in the UK, it appears Maseratisti in the UK are a unique bunch!

P

urbanmaser

When I was banned from Maserati Forum, I posted on Maserati Life a few times, but you know what????????? I LOVE IT HERE

Parisien

When I was banned from Maserati Forum, I posted on Maserati Life a few times, but you know what????????? I LOVE IT HERE

You got BANNED.........UM......WTFF......???????????????????????

LOL....................gee.............just like for having an OPINION....or not doing as your told....;).....or.................did you owe him some money.....:)?

Pulling your leg UM...........this place is beginning to warm up...................:)

P