Depression setting in!

WGG

Dropped by MP Supercars yesterday to check in on my car and see if there had been any movement re selling.

Worst thing I could have done! Just kept looking at it thinking it is beautiful and realised that I was missing it badly.

Parisien

Don't worry WGG.........we all understand what you're going through....................only thing you can do is timetable when you'll buy your next Maserati!!!

Whats the market like, interest in it?

P

BigFoot

Mate, I feel for you. Sold my GS about a year ago, and miss it every day. Darn recession!

conaero

Forum Owner
You probably dont want to hear this, but it is a very nice one, whats the reason for selling?

WGG

Matt,

Started up my own company last year so sacrifices are having to be made unfortunately.

Will get another Maserati, that is a definite, just when is the question.

Parisien - The market is slow and may be because it sits in the middle price range. 3200 if good are selling but they are down around the 14k mark and the more expensive cars are being sold through dealerships. There has been a fair bit of interest, especially after people have seen the car, it is just getting them to put their hand in their pocket:laughing: Also the fact that MP Supercars are selling it and can vouch for its condition is a big plus.

Andyk

Got to say I'm really suprised your car hasn't sold....good price and great condition...some are put off by red but I think it looks great. Good luck with teh sale and hope you get what you want soon.