New to this forum

Rojja

Hi everyone. I wondered where everyone from the other side had gone. Then I ran into Dave the other day and he mentioned this forum to me so I had a look and was impressed. I've got a 2000 3200 which I've had for just over 2 years. Just got it back from Emblem where I had the radiator replaced because of coolant leak but all seems good now. There were 3 other 3200s at Emblem so reading Conaero's thread about bald edges I'm guessing one was White Noise's and one belonged to Garry_C. Any takers for the third one?

lozcb

Hi Rojja welcome to the forum , trust the boys at Emblem did there stuff , great hands to let loose on your pride and joy , look forward to hearing more , was it just a service at Emblem

regards loz

conaero

Forum Owner
Hi Rojja, thats funny about the other forum and wondering where everyone had gone.

SportsMaserati.com was talked about before its creation for sometime. There were certain aspects of the 'other forum' that the core members were not happy with. Out of respect to MF.co.uk, I wont go into them in open discussion, but here we are, 2 months on, and nearly 6,000 post in that short time!

SportsMaserati.com is totally non profit making, and all our sponsors are by invitation only and do not pay to advertise here.

On here you will find all the old faces and alot of new ones, ready to help you in the event of that worrying moment when the car plays up and will ensure you get the most cost effective way out of it.

We encourage members to have a go themselves and not to be scared of the car. Most people look at the badge and shy away....its only nuts and bolts, and with a little knowledge, you will be surprised what you can achieve so make sure you check out our pictorial how to guides here:

http://www.sportsmaserati.co.uk/forumdisplay.php/24-Running-Reports-Technical-Fixes

...oh, and if you ever take on a job, no matter how bit or small, please, feel free to add your own guides.

Parisien

Welcome Rojja.....do have a blast.....do enjoy the forum....and even better......share your experiences and share others!

P

Rojja

Thanks for the warm words of welcome. Just for the record I bought my 3200 from pacoryan who was a fomidable poster over on the other side - I'm sure many of you remember him. If he's lurking here "Hi Paco".

lozcb

Thanks for the warm words of welcome. Just for the record I bought my 3200 from pacoryan who was a fomidable poster over on the other side - I'm sure many of you remember him. If he's lurking here "Hi Paco".

Hi Rojja met up with Paco a couple of times , great guy , was gutted to have sold his pride and joy you know , but sounds like its in good hands

regards loz

Andyk

Hi Rojja met up with Paco a couple of times , great guy , was gutted to have sold his pride and joy you know , but sounds like its in good hands

regards loz

Agree Loz, had many a thread shared with pacoryan on the dark side...How about some pics of your pride and joy Rojja.

DaveT

Welcome Rojja

Also remember Paco from "elsewhere".

Good luck with the new addition!

Dave

urbanmaser

Welcome to the Forum and hopes you get on with us bunch of nut cases

from the senior Nut Case (if not by status then certainly by age :) )

ENZ525

Welcome to the forum Rojja, enjoy your stay,
and good to see you back UM,
:excellent:
Regards,
Enzo.

urbanmaser

thanx Enz but I am not quite back yet. I have just a few more major problems to sort but could not possibly allow Matt or Loz to run away with hundreds more posts than me

lozcb

thanx Enz but I am not quite back yet. I have just a few more major problems to sort but could not possibly allow Matt or Loz to run away with hundreds more posts than me

Ive instructed Matt that because of your senior years and incapacity Urby, that we can offer you a special post offer, of a two for one upon declaration of your Bus pass

regards

urbanmaser

:conf:I don't have a bus pass but if I continue to pick up speeding tickets that might not be such a dumb idea