Result

lozcb

Just had an older couple move in across the road , the old boy got chatting to me this morning when i was doing a bit of Gardening before going to work to get the lads started , said he couldn't help but be nosey and wanted a quick look at the Massers, so i took 5 mins and showed him round them ,says anytime i want a hand cleaning them he's happy to oblige , said he loves cleaning cars and that was his last job at a local dealers before retiring , think i'll let him give me a hand on fri or sat for Stanford hall , first thing he said was im glad to see you have a few buckets do you use the 2 bucket method RESULT:shy2:

regards loz

Maser Sod

Just had an older couple move in across the road , the old boy got chatting to me this morning when i was doing a bit of Gardening before going to work to get the lads started , said he couldn't help but be nosey and wanted a quick look at the Massers, so i took 5 mins and showed him round them ,says anytime i want a hand cleaning them he's happy to oblige , said he loves cleaning cars and that was his last job at a local dealers before retiring , think i'll let him give me a hand on fri or sat for Stanford hall , first thing he said was im glad to see you have a few buckets do you use the 2 bucket method RESULT:shy2:

regards loz

Just make sure he doesn't use a brillo pad to get the birdsh!t off :)

lozcb

From what i gather he used to prep used cars forsale and new ones aswell , and sounds like he knows his onions , but i'll do the first cllean with him , get the feeling he wants to show me the ropes , i'll happily let him have a crack if im happy with the way he goes about things , best thing is i dont think he is wanting any money , think he's a little bored and wanst sommet to do tho i'll probably end up taking him up the pub afterwards

regards loz

lozcb

Thats like letting someone service your wife Loz.....Nooooo...

But ive got 4 to do at the moment Andy, and what with all this bloody ash in the air they are having to be done weekly , really irks me seeing them covered in **** and , even if i take two the 2 mercs down the local polish hand wash thats still a whole sunday mprning gone , really warming to the idea to be honest if he's good that is #

regards loz

Andyk

OK good point Loz...Give the Mercs to your new man and do your Mistress your self.

nfm

Loz

Lucky you; I think?

If it goes well......great, if it goes pear shaped then what? It could be tricky to disengage. Worth a go though if you warmed to the guy, as well as his CV stacking up.

Cheers

lozcb

Or maybe we could all head to Loz's in convoy, bright and early one Sunday morning...:p

only kidding!

Even if i say it myself , i do a bit of a mean bacon banjo , Not sure what the neighbors would think tho , come to that what his missus might say when he gets back home knackered and close to a heart attack

regards loz

Emtee

Loz, Is his wife any good with a shammy? Would take the pressure off hubby a bit and they could get through more cars?

urbanmaser

QUOTE=Conaero;10411]All my neighbours are *****[/QUOTE]

Not surprised with that exhaust that could wake the dead :jptongue:[

conaero

Forum Owner
Right, Ill bring the Gazebo, Loz, you supply the buckets....might want to ring the local burger van and see if you can arrange a cut!