Sticky Nobs (and switches)

BL330

Yes the competition is so hot we have to go to all the little details.
Does that make me a certified member of the Maserati OCD Club?

VMSRTI

Yes the competition is so hot we have to go to all the little details.
Does that make me a certified member of the Maserati OCD Club?

It makes you the president Bruce :)

P.S Adrian those same buttons Bruce is referring to are still in my glovebox since the day you gave them to me!
(obsessive slackness disorder??)

Mark Murphy

Good morning Mark
From my experience to all similar surface in our car(s) you just need time and patience for scrubbing this ugly thing out. You can use isopropyl alcohol on a piece of clean fabric if no images are on the surface you want to clean
Thanks for the suggestion....I will try that !

hunta

Also looking to go down this or a similar avenue. Am I right in thinking some buttons can come up white so this method has its risks?

hunta

Hmm... Has anyone landed on a reliable fix? I've been scouring the web for reasonably priced replacements but can't see any, and I'm aware it would just be postponing the issue until the replacements suffer a similar fate.

BigBob52

Only know about 3200... Try 00 grade wire wool and Colour Cut. Works a treat if you are careful! All you need is a little patience - the window rockers can lose their black if you are stupid - simply use a permanent marker and retouch. Little polish on a soft cloth quicly protects the results. Looks stunning and feels quality for next to nothing.