SportsAlfa.com

conaero

Forum Owner
Its been on the cards for a while now, I wanted you lot to be the first to know: (and please do register your interest here)

www.sportsalfa.co.uk

Untitled-1.jpg

We are going to grow the brand to cover Alfa and other such Italian brands, I wont insult your intelligence by naming them and they will all sit under the SportsItalia.co.uk umbrella brand:

sm-banner.jpg

Once this brand is established, we will be producing merchandising such as hats, clothing etc...

MAF260

Matt - would you please change the Ferrari on the SportsItalia homepage to a FF. Benny would especially like it!

GhostyDog

I take back what I said on AO, now I know its you behind it, good luck, hope you make it the success that sportmaserati as been :)

P.S. get you website sorted out :p looks like it was knocked up in a 13yr olds bedroom

P.P.S. Is SM getting a facelift?

Happy Man

I take back what I said on AO, now I know its you behind it, good luck, hope you make it the success that sportmaserati as been :)

P.S. get you website sorted out :p looks like it was knocked up in a 13yr olds bedroom

P.P.S. Is SM getting a facelift?

Now How did I know I'd find you in here ;)

I can't register, client mail not set correctly?
Not a Web techy so I don't know what setting I have wrong.

Last edited:

conaero

Forum Owner

What SM? or are you referring to AO???

SM is built on Vbulletin the same as AlfaOwner. Being an off the shelf template system there is only so much you can do styling wise, I know which one I like the best!

conaero

Forum Owner
Looks great as it is Matt...Easy to look at and use...

Exactly, if you look at some forums (no names) you get overloaded with sidebars and info. We like to keep it clean and easy to use, hence the use of a lot of whitespace.

Andyk

Ummmmmmm..........Let me see..............AO.......Some good people on there..Tess and Co...buut a mess of a forum.....

tess

matt a lot of peeps dont have outlook so cant register could it be changed so that we can use our e mail addys instead?