Still cant quite believe ....

Catalan3200

That I'm back with another Maserati!

Just come back from a blast around the lanes. Sweaty palms and HUGE grin. Forgot how other road users let you in at junctions ... How pedestrians stop and stare ... How people you know come up to you and say how fantastic your car is and how you DESERVE to have such a fabulous machine because you work hard for it!

And then I spend every spare minute on the Maserati Sports Forum because I know I'm interacting with people who are as passionate as I am about our beautiful machines.

Wonderful!

Emtee

It's a wonderful affliction isn't it. Maserati madness. Thankfully it's incurable.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Great to hear you're so happy Malcolm, everyone on here has the addiction, some just don't know it yet.

philw696

Your so right Dicky just going out for a drive in my old 4200 shortly as I need to pick my girlfriend and daughter up. Dropped the daughter off to work earlier in the 360 and picking her up in the 4200 what an addiction happy days Phil.

2b1ask1

Special case
I have just offloaded Phil's spare wheels and the rest of the van for the run North in the morning... found myself talking to the 4200 up on it's axle stands and frontless :( I was actually apologizing to her... That's addiction

Parisien

...............really Brendan........talk to your 4200....................................ARE YOU NUTS ???????????????????????

;)

;)

P

PS I sing to mine....;)

Emtee

We chat all the time.....

"please don't break down" "be a good girl, keep the oil needle at 12 o'clock" "Come on infotainment, recognise there are CD's in there", etc, etc..........

philw696

The pleasures of having a highly strung Italian mistress wouldn't live my life any other way Miles.

Parisien

We chat all the time.....

"please don't break down" "be a good girl, keep the oil needle at 12 o'clock" "Come on infotainment, recognise there are CD's in there", etc, etc..........

The Prince Charles syndrome Miles.....is it now a national trait?

P

PS.......you should hear my mantra........I fell as if I belong to a new sect of the Harri Krisna religion