Someone's not happy

LJ_GQV

if you can afford to do that to a car you can afford to pay for it to be fixed imo. been a few cars get smashed up (BMW M6, Gallardo etc) and its usually always the same sort of thing. Most likely they are used to getting their own way with everything they do so when someone says no to them they have a hissy fit, its just that they can afford to smash up expensive cars and its less likely to get the same sort of attention if someone done it to a new diesel focus

Supercharged16v

Thats an old one.

This one I thoroughly enjoyed though ;)

[video=youtube_share;sH0WrFX5jVk]http://youtu.be/sH0WrFX5jVk[/video]

Supercharged16v

Been on the active side, rather than just passive, I've personally taken a big hammer against a couple of old cars. I even went offroad in some and dropped them off a cliff ! Needless to say, the amount of satisfaction , the laughs with mates and the unbelievable stress relief was Phenomenal !!!!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!! ;)

no... Seriously !!!

AlfaGrale

Been on the active side, rather than just passive, I've personally taken a big hammer against a couple of old cars. I even went offroad in some and dropped them off a cliff ! Needless to say, the amount of satisfaction , the laughs with mates and the unbelievable stress relief was Phenomenal !!!!

no... Seriously !!!

Which old cars did you do that?

Supercharged16v

well it was an old Alfa 33 Mk1 and rusted....

then a Nissan March....

then ... what was it now I cant remember !!!

We bought them with George and took them on the mountains for proper offroading. I think I still have some video clips.
The 33 lasted the longest though. With the Nissan I got airborned.... twice...

Supercharged16v

I remember I wanted to go down a very steep cliff... almost vertical and about 20meters deep, so I put in first gear and jumped out of the car. when it hit the ground the nose o f the March looked like a speed boat ! hahahahaha

lozcb

no... Seriously !!!
I did it to a 6 month old fiesta xr2i on my drive ............the ex missus car ( but on my company ) when i found out she was playing away and letting her so called chap draw petrol from my local garage account :frusty6: ......................very gratifying .......she called the police :argue1:whilst i had sledgehammer in my hand and still in the process , bobby was quite polite I asked him do do a check to confirm I was the true owner , some minutes and a few more dents later ...........carry on was the reply :dance: