Dimensions of a 4200?

Spartacus

Its 2.4m x 5.0m Thats not the problem , its the top half of the end of the garage thats missing because the stairs are behind it .
Still, the nose should fit under it i recon . It's just i have nowhere to put a freezer and a tumble dryer in the house, So im going to buy a fridge sized freezer and am going to put them on a shelf above the bonnet :muscle:

....what could possibly go wrong ? :chairfall:

Last edited:

Jnismith

Its 2.4m x 5.0m Thats not the problem , its the top half of the end of the garage thats missing because the stairs are behind it .
Still, the nose should fit under it i recon . It's just i have nowhere to put a freezer and a tumble dryer in the house, So im going to buy a fridge sized freezer and am going to put them on a shelf above the bonnet :muscle:

....what could possibly go wrong ? :chairfall:

Can't you get rid of the stairs and buy a ladder?

safrane

So to use the appliance or get your frozen fish fingers...you have to go for a drive then!

miket

My garage is tight and it’s only a spyder! I have a mat stuck on the wall where the door opens to protect the paint, my bonnet goes under a bench, it’s very snug....

conaero

Forum Owner
Just stick your freezer and tumble dryer in the shed and run a feed down, simples.

Ps you should get a job drawing up new Dachia’s with your efforts above you would breeze into the job.