The good evening thread

conaero

Forum Owner
Nik, thanks for the invite to the AROC West Sussex but i am away cycling from London to South of France to raise money for charity.

conaero

Forum Owner
Why cycle when you have three decent cars to choose from from. :lol2:

I could cheat I suppose :)

Going with Urby, a 65 year old member from the Maserati side of things. I do a lot of cycling, it will be a great experience.

lisknik

I could cheat I suppose :)

Going with Urby, a 65 year old member from the Maserati side of things. I do a lot of cycling, it will be a great experience.

Nearly swore at two cyclists on the way home ;) It's for a good cause and it keeps you fit I suppose ;)

Evening all, i be a sweaty mess after working in that heat!!

Alfa Muppet

Evening all - I am also a sweaty mess after getting my power kites out for the second time this year after many years of not using them at all

God thy don't half give you a work out. With my two boys hanging on to me I could still get the smallest kite to drag us along in a relatively light wind

lisknik

There's some nice metal there mate

What's with the Snowman, Darth Vader and the Stormtroppers ?

No idea mate, but was good for the kids. Fantastic day, me 33 don't half sound good :) Only 270 cars on the cavalcade, two route drive out, i did the longer 27 mile one tailing the nice couple in the Saab as they knew where they were going, there must have been the same amount of display cars there when we got back, display area was packed, and I was the only Alfa there!!