New Alfieri Forum

MAF260

I've just spoken with HR Owen and put my name down for one. I was told that the launch car will be a hard top, but that there will also likely be a spyder version to follow.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
When's the expected release date, MAF? And any idea what engine choices will be available at launch? Or am I just way, way ahead of myself here.

Chrisbassett

I've just spoken with HR Owen and put my name down for one. I was told that the launch car will be a hard top, but that there will also likely be a spyder version to follow.

Ah, now that's got me interested... hopefully none of those space & weight hogging excuses for a back seat in the soft top...better make the most of the next two/three years so I can afford one!

Already thinking about colour combinations...

Tilum

As per the slides below (shown in another thread somewhere), the Alfieri coupé launch is supposed to be 2016, with the spyder/cabrio in 2017, followed by the GranTurismo replacement in 2018. N.B. Maserati have no plans as of yet to replace the GranCabrio.

Maserati Model Plan 2014-2018_01.jpgMaserati Model Plan 2014-2018_02.jpg

T

Chrisbassett

I'm open minded about it until we see what it's like...but even the RWD will be more powerful and with turbos even more heart-race-inducing than Doris, so I may be happy either way
: )

drewf

You won't be seeing AWD in UK - willing to be that will be built as LHD only.

hodroyd

I like this snippet: In 1999, Ferrari took full control, making Maserati its luxury division.

If you want to order one I would imagine they would make you what you want, for a price..!!