New Alfieri Forum

conaero

Forum Owner
As this model is now due for production in 2017, I thought is should have its own forum:

[video=youtube;Q3avULPfwe4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3avULPfwe4[/video]

Tilum

Good man Steven. Are you intending it to replace the GranSport? Or is the reserved space in your mancave going to be an extra spot?
Imagine 2 Alfieris in SCD :D

Hexadex

Hi T, I've insured the GS so my youngest can drive it, so I think that's a keeper so hopefully there should be the GS,Alfieri, DB9 and the mighty Volvo T-5R in the Mancave.

Tilum

Glad to hear it ;)
Similar story with my MC, etc. The aim is to add the Alfieri as it fulfils a different brief to the other cars. ...well that's my excuse anyway :D

Blondie

Spoke today (whilst enjoying Goodwood FoS) with a gentleman from Maranello Maserati Egham about the Alfieri. He said they will be taking names from next week. Will be heading over to do just that. Think it will look stunning beside my yellow peril!!!
Shame I have to wait so long :frown::frusty5:

Tilum

That's what Graypaul Nott'm are doing as well (just taking names for now).
And yep, it sure will ;) ..Hear that Steven? .. 3 Alfieris in SCD :D LOL

Aside from the order side of things Merrian, what did you think to the Alfieri? Obviously you liked it, but what are your thoughts/observations?

Cheers,
T

Tilum

Yep, Masers are far too common aren't they LOL. If we're not too careful we'll almost have as many Masers as we do R8s or GT-Rs in SCD! :shocked: LOL

Tilum

Ha ha. I must admit, I do like the fact that Masers are less common - it makes them feel that bit more special than say a Porsche, Aston, or Ferrari...

JonH

Saw it in the flesh at Goodwood.........beautiful.
Can't afford one new, but I can wait for the second hand market....so that'll be about 2020 for me.

GeoffCapes

Am wondering if I'll be able to have one as a personal car to go with my (potential) Ghibli company car. Better work a bit harder! :roll_eyes:

conaero

Forum Owner
This says it all:

[video=youtube_share;n1Xs4T-RAy4]http://youtu.be/n1Xs4T-RAy4[/video]

Andyk

Yep, nail on the head...Have been watching that over and over again fir a number of weeks now....

Tilum

The more I see it, the more I love it... which says quite a lot as I thought it looked awesome when I first saw it online!
If it looks THAT good in pics / in video, then I can't wait to see it in real life... here's hoping Maserati bring it to the Silverstone Classic in 4 weeks time (not that I'm counting down the days or anything! :whistle: LOL)

T

JonnyCJ

IF I get one, I won't be putting a plate on it. If the cops stop me for no plate I'll just say " would you put anything as tacky as a number plate on a car this beautiful ?"