Noted interest.

Contigo

Sponsor
a few dealers have take a few deposits on the Alifieri already and the concept it apparently built on the GT platform but the production vehicle will be on a shortened QP6 and Ghibli platform.

Talk is of coupe in production in 2016...

roger102

Ah so you mean Chrysler platform, let's not forget who had the purse now

a few dealers have take a few deposits on the Alifieri already and the concept it apparently built on the GT platform but the production vehicle will be on a shortened QP6 and Ghibli platform.

Talk is of coupe in production in 2016...

VEDE

I just read Alfa will be doing a "6C" based on the Alfieri...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andyk

Some have placed deposits with dealers but prices not out...Lots of guesses......from starting at 75k and up to 100K....There is talk of it being a Jag F type rival so that would say low starting price but for me I think it will be aimed at the higher end F type which has to be 85k plus......From the looks doesn't feel like they will sell for 70k...but you never know....Fingers crossed...

MAF260

I spoke to the DP at HR Owen about mine yesterday. I'd heard that other dealers were taking deposits so was concerned I might be pushed down the queue. He assured me that they don't ever ask for deposits until the manufacturer tells them they're ready to start making cars. He didn't have the information of where I am in the HRO queue but promised to let me know today.

dem maser

Wont take money until they have the go ahead from manufacturers.....
Same when i out a dep down on 4c and also years ago i put a dep down on the E46 M3 in 2002 but only when they called me up for it....
Alfieri dep will be mid next year I would have thought

conaero

Forum Owner
I am waiting for news on the diesel!

It's the 4200/GS replacement so will be priced accordingly, £75-90k with inflation.

And like all Maseratis, they will sell the low powered underwhelming model first with the "one that you want" 2 years later so they get 2 lots of cash out if you.

It's all about marketing and bean counters lads!

BJL

Put my deposit down with Meridien 2 months ago and it guarantees early sight of car plus choice of build slot irrespective of order numbers so don't have to jump in too early. Ideally after plenty of road tests are published.
Price point for the 540bhp V6 has been hinted at just sub 100k

StuartW

The local dealer here, Marshalls Peterborough, are accepting deposits and believe it will be around the £80k mark

bigbob

I am waiting for news on the desiel!

It's the 4200/GS replacement so will be priced accordingly, £75-90k with inflation.

And like all Maseratis, they will sell the low powered underwealming model first with the "one that you want" 2 years later so they get 2 lots of cash out if you.

It's all about marketing and bean counters lads!

Very true but then again most companies are the same - GTS Porsches for eg?

Glad I did not buy a 4.2 GranTurismo when they came out as I much prefer my 4.7.

hodroyd

Basic F Type V6 is £58,500, so if they price it right it should be close to that to compete, we will see..??

conaero

Forum Owner
As history proves, you want to hang on for the S model and save yourself 2 lots of depreciation.

MAF260

I spoke to HRO today, seems I may be first in line! Maserati have now told the dealers that the Alfieri is a 2017 production, they didn't specify beginning or end. They are are aiming the car at the Porsche 911 and will be pricing it accordingly. They start at £73k and go up to £150k so that's not a very helpful comparison!

hodroyd

So we put £5 down on a V6 520BHP 4x4 Alfieri then..??

th

dem maser

I spoke to HRO today, seems I may be first in line! Maserati have now told the dealers that the Alfieri is a 2017 production, they didn't specify beginning or end. They are are aiming the car at the Porsche 911 and will be pricing it accordingly. They start at £73k and go up to £150k so that's not a very helpful comparison!

100k it is then with options

BJL

2017 bl00dy stroll on I'll be for too old to drive a crumpet cruncher by then.