My 3200 GT for sale

allandwf

Looks great. Agreed that's a great price, not sure if it will actually put some folks off?

gjwilson

Ok, 12k and it can be sold......Someone can gladly give me more for it :) Make the quattroporte a cheap car for me lol
Seriously though, didn't want to over inflate and have the car sitting, we all know that's not good for these.

I am using them on alternative days to make sure they both get used :)

Contigo

Sponsor
Seems alot of car for not much money based on current values but as you said it could make for a very quick sale for what looks to be a well sorted car.

gjwilson

Should have said, its also due to have the top of the dash re-trimmed in black alcantera to avoid the "crinkle" that can happen on these due to the sun.
Its booked in next Friday and that will be honoured as it was pre booked and I would hate to mess the trimmers about as took a month wait for the booking.:) Will look FANTASTIC!!

gjwilson

The chains haven't but I was under the impression these were good for 100k? Belt was done at 39k 3 years ago, so time wise would potentially be due. Suppose I have just answered the question of it being cheap :) if this is needing done, or deemed necessary for a potential buyer!

Rwc13

Just a thought, outside looks lovely, but could do with a few shots of the inside.

highlander

looks a really smart car. price prob not far away from what you might expect to pay for one of these needing the 68k major service done. also agree with RWC13, a couple of pics showing inside will also help. good luck with sale!

dem maser

The chains haven't but I was under the impression these were good for 100k? Belt was done at 39k 3 years ago, so time wise would potentially be due. Suppose I have just answered the question of it being cheap :) if this is needing done, or deemed necessary for a potential buyer!

chains are due 68k.....so keep the price as is and if anyone says "why is it cheap, there must be something wrong" that's your reason

Andyk

Ok, 12k and it can be sold......Someone can gladly give me more for it :) Make the quattroporte a cheap car for me lol
Seriously though, didn't want to over inflate and have the car sitting, we all know that's not good for these.

I am using them on alternative days to make sure they both get used :)

Looks a lovely example and I think you have really priced it to sell which is sensible.......Very limited market for these cars so a good price you should get a few punters interested...Good luck.

gjwilson

Now added pics of the interior as most queries through ebay have asked for just that.
Thanks guys

gjwilson

Whats a difference a re trim makes. Over the moon with how this has turned out. All 3200s should have this dash :) Black alcantara with stitching to match the interior. really freshens it up!

20140920_190019.jpg
20140920_190033.jpg

gjwilson

Was carried out by Optimus Trimmers in Rutherglen (Glasgow)
The work is genuinely first class and included the strip down of the dash top. Also re done the "A" pillars in the original leather to just complete the tidy up (wasnt even that bad, just annoyed me).
The stitching really brings out the tan interior and sell or not, I know it will never pucker again..................(not that we usually need to worry about sun damage)

Have seen their work on a number of high end cars as well as full show cars. As stated, VERY happy with how this has turned out.

Andyk

That looks brilliant.....reminds me of what Maserati used to do in the 70's and 80's...plus if it's good enough for the Gransport MC Victory its good enough for all Maserai....Yep much better...

StuartW

Good luck with the sale, someone will get an excellent car as there are very few of these left