Le Mans 2015

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
New tyres on, underbody piping covers removed, wire-brushed, Hammerited and will go back on in the morning. Magic tyre repair kit delivered from eBay (can't believe it was only a few quid - good value if it works). Breakdown cover sorted. *feels* like progress.

conaero

Forum Owner
Well done Adam, my tyre kit turned up today too, went for a annual policy with Green Flag for the Princely sum of only £74.

Le Mans spec exhaust on, 2 new folding chairs in the boot and my radio ear defender headset turned up today too. SM brakes fitted all round also.

Leathers and interior all been done and the boots packed

Just got to mop and polish the car and a quick whizz round under the bonnet and I'm done.

Ambient69

All done! It's not this Tuesday is it. Are you sure you have got enough days left to polish the car.

dem maser

Spent the afternoon fitting the Le Mans spec exhaust, removed the SM X pipe and fitted with SM H pipe, the difference is quite remarkable.

Its more Nascar now, less of a screening Ferrari, more of a Lower note:

[video=youtube;Aw9Ej3T4OnQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw9Ej3T4OnQ[/video]

Love it! I loved it last year but that is better

Crofty

Not sure if this has been discussed, but do we need to provide bedding, towels etc... For our stay in the gite?

Spartacus

Met office said today that a heat wave will start on Wednesday and we will have the hottest summer since 2006 . Let's hope they arn t making it up . Le Mans here we come !