Global Locator

CatmanV2

Only in the same way that your avatar gives your location as Poole. So hardly a big worry. Especially given that my cars are locked, alarmed and immobilised, in a garage block with locked doors, in a courtyard behind locked gates, down a private drive.

If anyone actually wanted to steal a Maser, rather than chancing across this inaccurate map, the easier option would be to drive to Chelsea (or similar location) and take one of the many left on the open streets every day/night.

^^^this

C

highlander

Pmsl.......Allan's AC P/T registered in middle of North Sea! Do you take it to the rig when you go offshore Allan? ;)

jw38

Only in the same way that your avatar gives your location as Poole. So hardly a big worry. Especially given that my cars are locked, alarmed and immobilised, in a garage block with locked doors, in a courtyard behind locked gates, down a private drive.

If anyone actually wanted to steal a Maser, rather than chancing across this inaccurate map, the easier option would be to drive to Chelsea (or similar location) and take one of the many left on the open streets every day/night.
I agree. My car locked and alarmed in a locked garage that's located at the end of a 325 foot long driveway. Oh...and I'm in Texas...where we can do whatever is necessary to protect our property!

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Oh...and I'm in Texas...where we can do whatever is necessary to protect our property!

Same as it is here, JW. Some of us have even been known to write a sternly worded letter to the local newspaper.

Seriously, don't mess with an Englishman.

shaunturner1764

Hi Guys, I have a beautiful Maserati Gransport Spyder for Sale.Just 32500 Miles. LHD.I brought her back from California where I lived in 2016.Please message me for details.

Attachments

• mas 1.jpg
    mas 1.jpg
    539.7 KB · Views: 10
  • mas 4.jpg
    mas 4.jpg
    621.7 KB · Views: 11

gillis

Please add openmaps API to your website or upgrade Google maps to paid. Yes Google ****** it up recently by changing the terms of services.
But right now your site is unusable