Global Locator

duncscot

Ah, then sorry Chris Im supposed to be attending the annual Scimitar gathering on the 14th.... pity

duncscot

Maybe one of you guys could speak to the boys from MP Supercars (I believe they are having a display at Hoptoun), and see about an open day at their premesis, they've certainly got enough space around on the small industrial estate their based at!

cowsurgeon

Sounds good - I should probably leave that to someone who lives closer though - will mention it on the day, and see who fancies liasing with them

Budapeststu

I added mine, currently the furthest east by a long way and south, for that matter! I know there are people further afield than me though

Phil747

One thing chaps dont put your exact address on there, there are idiots out there who like to nick stuff and telling them exactly where u live might not be such a good idea, general location is good enough, Budapest stu, I like the alloys on your car, i know exactly where u live, your 15 mins from me, sleep well

Serious chaps u know what i mean

Budapeststu

Hi Phil,

Thanks for the heads up, that's a very good point. Naturally I didn't save the URL that would allow me to edit my locations so now I'm unable to go in and remove my exact address. Cam anyone advise how to remove or edit my entries?

duncscot

Budapeststu..... I taken out your exact addresses, and just left the town location mate. So you shouldnt get visited by anyone with a swag bag

duncscot

Open the map, go to the additions tab and "add marker" at your location, then you have options to add as much or as little detail as you want (dont add your complete postal address though). You can even add a pic of your car to your marker.

Pibbow

I tried that mate but it just brings up a red star when I pin my location??????????????????????

duncscot

Hmmm, I just tried to add your location.... and it worked for me!!! Do you want me to add it on your behalf?

Pibbow

Yes please.

If you pm your email I'll send the pic & some detail

Thank you very much mate.