Well if you've got it.... Everything that is!

Chrisbassett

Looks like something that exists to be owned and admired rather than used, a very rich mans version of those football stickers little boys covet so much.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Good choice, Chris. Christopher Ward make some handsome watches. Not like that nasty monstrosity linked from the top.

Contigo

Sponsor
I love watches and will have my recently service Tag F1 chronograph on tomorrow night.

I am umm and ahhing about one of these beautiful Stowa Marine's.

stowa-marine-automatic-3.jpg

allandwf

I like the Stowa, classic looks, I'm not one for huge watches, multiple bezels and dripping in buttons.

CatmanV2

Good choice, Chris. Christopher Ward make some handsome watches. Not like that nasty monstrosity linked from the top.

I've been considering one for a while. Probably not what I would have chosen, but that price seemed something of a steal. I can always ebay it :)

I quite like complications on watches, but I like the simple ones as well.

C

D Walker

Love the Christopher Ward (What a bargain - I never look in cash converters etc - maybe I should) & the Stowa - looked at a few Stowa myself - presently mine is a Glycine Combat Sub Pro.

CatmanV2

In fairness, it's not exactly my normal shopping area, but they do a nice line in air weapons, oddly, and I like to try and convince myself I should start shooting again. ANd then I kept looking to see if there was any bargain jewellry ;)

About 16 years ago I snagged a pair of Blueroom Minipods

http://store.podspeakers.com/product/minipod-mk3-104/

For £5.......

C

D Walker

imagesCALE1STT.jpg

This is the one I have - Main reason why I bought it - not as popular as Tag / Omega / Breitling etc,

Contigo

Sponsor
That's nice, Phil. Almost looks Russian, USSR period.

Yes aim going to order one soon, they are 580 Euros for the lowest quality mechanism up to about 800 for top ETA movement. All hand made in Germany. A lovely watch , very plain with Arabic numerical and called Marine because the hands are blue and in certain lights catch your eye and show the stunning blue colour.

As you say looks timeless and nice.