Have you seen the light....?

Dan!

Just got sent a link to this little beauty: http://www.maseratistore.com/it/accessori/lampada-maserati-mc.html

I buy all kinds of car related rubbish (I have the shoes, various shirts, hats, and most recently the baby seat!) but even I wouldn't buy this!

My friend at work continually takes the p1ss and suggests that I even walk around in a Maserati short dressing gown when at home. Oh how wrong he is... I actually lounge around my Maserati service overalls, much more comfortable.

Emtee

Yes, seen that before Dan, It is a truly hideous piece of design at a truly hideous price. Why not pop down to BHS, buy a nice lamp for £30.00, order the some tridents from Eurospares, and do a 'Blue Peter' with a bit of glue. Couldn't look any worse and you'd have enough left over for the dressing gown. :)

Parisien

Wow....must get a matching pair.....and cheap too..........made of real material of some kind.....................

;)

;)

P

Parisien

polyou'retakingthepisstyrene.

Isn't that a real material................................polythingy....or is that a girls name....;)

I know they were making handbags/shopping bags from bits of old brochures.........................maybe these have been made from...bits of cast off clippings from the tatty butt hair of a Yaks........behind....;)

Just a guess guys...;)...;)

P

Easyplan66

it's my birthday tomorrow and I think I may have a set of maserati dustcaps as a small present, is this the start of something much more serious!!!!

DaveT

Crickey

I only got aftershave and some booze for my birthday at the weekend.

Mind you if the missus had shelled out that much hard earned for a lamp like that I'd be most upset!

Dave

Andyk

Crickey

I only got aftershave and some booze for my birthday at the weekend.

Mind you if the missus had shelled out that much hard earned for a lamp like that I'd be most upset!

Dave

All I had was a ***** and a ********..Hey it was my birthday..

Parisien

Are you sure..........??????.............D..........feel free to attach your birth cert....:)

P