Conaero's Spider Rebuild

lisknik

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that is totally stunning.
What's the score.......is it being produced?
Cheers Wattie

No idea, no source unfortunately. You get a lot of concept pictures pop up, this one just took me, totally :)

Andyk

Now that would have one **** of a waiting list if it was produced and looked like that.

conaero

Forum Owner
That is stunning and i would buy it tomorrow but after the Giulia debarkle i have no faith in Alfa producing anything "Italian" anymore.

Prove me wrong Alfa, please!

Any rear shots Nik?

conaero

Forum Owner
Source Nik?

Manfacterurs do leak impessions to gauge reaction, something they ballsed up with the Giulia....ill shut up now.

lisknik

Source Nik?

Manfacterurs do leak impessions to gauge reaction, something they ballsed up with the Giulia....ill shut up now.

As i said no idea. Just a random pic thrown up by one of my face book mates. Couldn't resist nicking it ;)

G

Guest 1678

What I wish they had built - The Nuvola with a busso

alfa_romeo_NUVOLA_1996.jpg

or a Brera GTA with the M138 4.2 V8 a la Gransport:

alfa_romeo_brera_gta_101.jpg

G

Guest 1678

What on earth is that? Looks like a hideous styling exercise carried out by Leepu with help from Stevie Wonder!

1996 - Saw it at the motor show. It was filth in the flesh. Walter da Silva styling exercise around the time the 156 was designed.

Not sure Stevie Wonder's car styling activities deserves such denigration!

conaero

Forum Owner
To be fair MAF, back in 1996 and spinning round on a stand at the London Motor Show, it looked the b0ll0cks!

It was sort of an Italian take on a TVR Chimaera.

Last edited:

MAF260

It's rather like Benny - just seeing a picture is unpleasant, but in the flesh it's downright disgusting! I'm glad they never made it, nobody would have bought one!