Anyone got a 4200 steering wheel they want to get rid of ?

Spartacus

no its all navy blue , my car is light blue metallic (Argento Luna) with a light grey and navy interior . Which i actually really like it ,but a black wheel would look better ;)
interior.jpg

conaero

Forum Owner
Leave it blue, it will look out of place in black.

Just have it recoloured if it bothers you that much, Dans mate will do it.

Spartacus

Leave it blue, it will look out of place in black.

Just have it recolored if it bothers you that much, Dans mate will do it.

It won t look out of place black . The seat bases are black, the air vents and the steering column and the matts the sat nav .......
What would you know about taste anyway , you like Citroen Ds 's. !

..and Dans mate lives in scotland ;P

Fangio63

You guys are starting to remind me of a Bond quote... perfectly delivered by Sean Connery....I think he was asked whether he preferred the blonde or the brunette..

"Just so long as collar and cuffs match......"

Spartacus

it does n t matter if the dash matches the wheel . never has in any other car iv had. Th steering column is black anyway . As far as im concerned the dash top matched the doors ;P

Andyk

Was just thinking about that Martyn...so sorry it's been manic......Just taken some now so will upload later. I think it's too worn for you and needs a retrim but if you want it you can have it....

Spartacus

ok well ill have a look . thankyou very much . i may well keep my blue one now . just spent the weekend cleaning up my interior and it looks pretty good , but you never know i may be able to do something with it . ;P

Andyk

Needs a re-trim mate...

Attachments

• steering1.jpg
    steering1.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 10
  • steering2.jpg
    steering2.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 10
  • steering3.jpg
    steering3.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 8
  • steering4.jpg
    steering4.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 9
  • steering5.jpg
    steering5.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 9

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
If Spartacus is happy with his blue wheel, it would be a good project wheel for myself.
I find the rim of mine too thin, and I have found a company that can retrim including thickening up the rim at the same time. Also a change of material and stitching to complement my car.
I don't want to do this to my standard wheel...If I sell in the future it might not be to their taste, and to pay good money for another good wheel gets expensive, to then retrim it...so your wheel Andy is perfect!
Let me know guys!

Spartacus

Needs a re-trim mate...

That does nt look too bad Andy . it just looks like the colour has worn off the leather . or has it worn through ? is all the stitching ok ?

Are you coming to the Ace cafe meet on the 12th march ? ;)

Andyk

Stitching is fine and yes the leather colour has worn....Not coming to Ace but not sure if Pete or anyone from Bristol way are going along as I could give to them to take along...