Another Yellow Maserati-4200-£12500

jayblue

Looks tidy, i like the colour and the price seems keen too. If i were in the market for a 4200 i would check it out.

Dan B

I rather like the look of that, low mileage too, but wonder if it is a more tricky colour to sell in the future?

Ewan

Yet more proof that the 3200 has overtaken the 4200. You can't get a decent 40,000 mile 3200 for £12500 anymore.

I like this in yellow. It's the colour they used to launch the 4200 Spyder also. And at this money, who cares if the sell-on in the future takes a little longer? It's a lovey car for peanuts. (Subject to an inspection, obviously).

MAF260

Yes MAF needs to get rid of that BMW white good and get his mrs into this! :)

The way she would treat it would bring tears to the eyes of everyone on here. Brand new car collected last Thursday, spent the weekend at a detailer being prepped and sealed - I noticed a load of scratches on the rear bumper today. Furious is not the word!!!

DavidL

Not "Mr" anymore. Now "Sir" Bone. But I don't think his knighthood was for services to buying yellow cars!

But he did, apparently, become a Freeman of the Worshipful Company of Coachmakers and Coach Harness Makers, for promotion of the automobile industry. Just not the UK automobile industry it seems.