Nav/Radio/Window button,Ac vents Restoration 4200

LORENZ-GS

I have a couple sets ready to go guys,,,Make your car interior look new again. $450 per complete set of buttons. Also I can restore all your plastics...Larry35661@msn.com

LORENZ-GS

2 complete sets of buttons ready to go guys. Ive decided to lower price to $400 per complete set. This will help with shipping overseas. Thanks

safrane

If he doesn't then call Ross at Meridian Modena as he supplied my group buy of the console buttons whichnnormally only come with the alloy back plate as a full set.

Cost for windows and sport bjtton was aprox £100.

hilts uk

If he doesn't then call Ross at Meridian Modena as he supplied my group buy of the console buttons whichnnormally only come with the alloy back plate as a full set.

Cost for windows and sport bjtton was aprox £100.

Many Thanks

BL330

Hi Larry, I'm visiting Texas this month to watch my son pitch in the college regional championships and thought I'd bring some buttons over for you to reburbish.
If you can do a quick turnaround I might have some other items too.
I'll pm you.

Vampyrebat

The chrome on the outer vents is a foil based chrome plating, its a bit like gold leaf.
I actually think the chrome looks a bit naff, mine like many others is peeling off the vents and cup holders. So I have decided to just peel all the rest off and leave it nylon white........actually looks quite good, takes an age to do and my wife is blaming me for wrecking her tweezers!!

CatmanV2

I actually think the chrome looks a bit naff, mine like many others is peeling off the vents and cup holders. So I have decided to just peel all the rest off and leave it nylon white........actually looks quite good, takes an age to do and my wife is blaming me for wrecking her tweezers!!

I just used wire wool. Quick and easy.

Do you hate me now?

C