French gite for let with discount for members

maverick

Hi guys and girls .

We have a 3 bedroom holiday home in the southwest of France which we let out ,if any of our forum members or there family's would like to rent it , I am offering a 15% discount on our 2016 prices to my forum friends .

Please take the time to have a look at our website it has all the information you may require ,if you need any more info contact me by PM on here ,or with the contact details on the website .

Website ; walnuttreecottage.weebly.com

Cheers John

aka maverick
DSC00921.jpg

Last edited:

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Nice area to visit.
My in-laws live halfway between your holiday home and La Rochelle, and my sister-in law lives in Bordeaux.
Infact going for a couple of weeks in the kids summer holiday.
We have flown and driven, to be honest like driving, and will be driving this year, maybe in the Maser if I can convince the Mrs and kids that we don't need to take the kitchen sink!

GeoffCapes

That is very very nice.

I'd love to have a place like that. Lovely part of the world as well.

3 holidays booked already for this year. Wonder if I could squeeze in a 4th........

CatmanV2

Looks really super. Good price as well

What's the car hire situation there like if one were to fly to Poitiers?

C

maverick

Looks really super. Good price as well

What's the car hire situation there like if one were to fly to Poitiers?

C

Very easy , just book though the airline there are several company's there , it's about 50 mins drive to the gite and a 1 hour flight

conaero

Forum Owner
Thanks Mav, just booked a week in August at your Gite, with the 15% discount makes it very reasonable.

8th Aug to 14th.

dem maser

Next year we will have a pool at my parents villa in Cyprus, if this is so ill let you all know as that is also very lovely.

It looks beautiful John, hope you get it relatively booked out

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Are you guys driving or flying?
I really enjoy driving on the continent, and its a no brainer for us especially with the kids.
Its so easy with the motorway network from St Malo to get down there.
EDIT: we have just paid £650 for car, the four of us in a cabin, Portsmouth-St Malo with Brittany Ferries mid August.

Andyk

John, great to talk to you mate....Thanks again the family are really looking forward to the break.

Andyk

6 probably.....Liz doesn't travel well on boats so has t be Eurostar and the 6 hour journey but after a chat to Matt we may well look at the boat and a 3 hour journey....The boys would like the boat journey as well......