Shamal RHD

2b1ask1

Special case
(In my best Leslie Phillips) Mmmm... Rather!

That is fabulous and blue; what's not to like about it!

StuartW

It's stunning, the value has risen somewhat since I last saw a RHD for sale - Was it not at Emblem not too long ago?
Beautiful car though and for me, this blue model looks even better than two 2 red ones parked together at Brooklands yesterday

highlander

3200's will be worth that in another 15 years Greg so keep hold of Marci!

Phil, I'm 55, drink, smoke and do not exercise...............15 years is ambitious I reckon! Besides, in 15 years the shamal will be worth a cool half mill....;)

GeoffCapes

it's stunning, the value has risen somewhat since i last saw a rhd for sale - was it not at emblem not too long ago?
Beautiful car though and for me, this blue model looks even better than two 2 red ones parked together at brooklands yesterday

whs ^^^

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
The Stradale and the F430 will depreciate, the Shamal will appreciate. I reckon it'll be gone in a week, rare opportunity nowadays.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Maybe, but there's more to cars than making money. Personally, I'd rather drive them than polish them.

outrun

The Shamal is for those that can afford several cars. So I'd say all three Mr D. Sure if its your only weekend toy then you may choose others but....

Andyk

What's a LHD one these days.....45k/50k.....Ot have they gone up over the last year as well.....Lovely car the blue......Just perfect but think I would go LHD if they are still at that level......

Ewan

The Shamal is for those that can afford several cars. So I'd say all three Mr D. Sure if its your only weekend toy then you may choose others but....

Agreed - this Shamal is not my only weekend toy. Heck, it's not even my only weekend Maserati toy! It is fantastic though, and great to drive.

The Strad I don't think is for me. Just a bit too big and heavy. But when the 430 has depreciated just a tad more, maybe I'll try one (but it'll need to be blue).

Ewan

No, not a typo Mike. The car is now sold (at just shy of the asking price) and I'm having it delivered to the new owner tomorrow. He's very excited and rightly so.

It'll continue to appreciate and doubtless the next RHD to come to market (if in concours condition) will be in six figures.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Wow, nearly £40k profit in 18 months less running expenses is very good going!
The bubble has to burst, again!