Question of the day

spkennyuk

Its a roll over. I suggest if its not been answered by noon the following day then you reveal the answer and set a new question. Not many clues you can give for this one.

zagatoes30

I don't know, if you read through the comments carefully the answer is there ;)

But maybe a little more help is required,

don't think what they are but how they are made up, on one hand you would be right and the other you would be wrong

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Got it - stewardesses is only typed with the left hand (and lollipop only with the right!). Sadly sat here staring at the keyboard trying to work it out and the light bulb went off.

zagatoes30

Got it - stewardesses is only typed with the left hand (and lollipop only with the right!). Sadly sat here staring at the keyboard trying to work it out and the light bulb went off.

Whoopee we have a winner, spot on, Stewardesses is the longest word typed with the left hand :)

Your turn

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Very Icelandic.

Right - nice sports related one: If Sunderland did it in 1979 and Villa did it in 1981 who did it in 1980?

dem maser

I know, its surnames not clubs as in Ricky Villa....
The answer is Brooking.....with my dad and thats his era

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Yep - obviously too easy. They scored the winners in the FA cup final; Alan Sunderland for Arsenal in 79, Trevor Brooking for West Ham in 80 and Ricky Villa for Spurs in 81.

Over to you Dem.