Question of the day

CatmanV2

If it's military I would have thought about a Scottish regiment, if it's quasi military would it be the Women's institute? They kick off with Jerusalem so do they finish off with Auld Lang Syne? The other one I'm thinking of is the WRVS, Women's ROyal Voluntary Service, they make nice cake at Mount pleasant Airport in the Falkland Islands...

Too close to home.....

Frequency is probably about right, though

C

CatmanV2

OK so a clue.

The organisation in question is in the US, although there is an analagous organisation in the UK and indeed globally.

C

spkennyuk

Nice easy one. How many seats in the houses of parliment at present and how many will there be under the proposed changes ?

spkennyuk

I think 650 is right for now but there are less under the new reforms nearer 600 I think

Spot on Andy. 650 is the current number and the proposal is to reduce to 600 seats. Mrs May calling a snap election delayed that plan.

Over to you Andy /Zag.

zagatoes30

Oops sorry.

We have a family tradition of giving children the Guinness Book of Records each year, my parents gave them to us and we have continued with our children so a related question, probably part of the reason I know loads of useless information so this question seems appropriate.

Who holds the most Guinness world records and for a bonus how many do they currently hold?