Question of the day

Just a wild stab in the dark - seeing as almost 100% of your posts mention Porsche I though why not :p
I am certainly a big Porsche fan. But I only reply about them with someone else's posts that mention the marque. I am/was a big poster on 911UK but don't post much there since last three years. Membership of over 40k but around 1% of members accounts for 90% 9f all posts. They must have no life....

lozcb

Did the others all apply for US oatent and were denied? What links the others if you say Lincoln is the odd one out? Is Lincoln the odd one out cos he doe or does not have domething the others have? Maybe one of the others is odd obe out? If so, why?

There,s no d in something

spkennyuk

Did they? If so, then who is odd one out and why? This post has not answered the question.

Im pretty sure the first three in the list did. I dont know who the 4th on the list is or was.

Abraham given the era he lived could well have had it.

So by process of its the only name i dont know it's the 4th guy Frederick Delius being the odd one out.

I could be way off but thats all i've got.

Last edited:
Im pretty sure the first three in the list did. I dont know who the 4th on the list is or was.

Abriham given the era he lived could well have had it.

So by process of its the only name i dont know it's the 4th guy Frederick Delius being the odd one out.

I could be way off but thats all i've got.
Sorry. Not the answer.

spkennyuk

Luke warm possibly. But answering question with a question puts ice on the post.

Perhaps the phrase " Did they ? " puts ice on the thread.

It seems there may be more than one answer to who is the odd one out.

Abraham being shot or killed by lead poisoning as somebody put it fits but not the answer your looking for.

You probably need to give a clue or hint at this point so we can narrow the possible answers down.

I think this is gonna be a tough call to explain the 5 persons and explain why one is the odd one out. Do you want the answer or should I let it go one for just today?