Question of the day

spkennyuk

Ive never heard of Aldershot stock so im left with guessing. Adershot being an Army town is it a slang term for something like OXO or Boveril ?

That was my first thought anyway.

Navcorr

Ive never heard of Aldershot stock so im left with guessing. Adershot being an Army town is it a slang term for something like OXO or Boveril ?

That was my first thought anyway.

Sound reasoning and so very close I have to give it to you.
Just the opposite of OXO although used for the same purpose.
Aldershot Stock is nothing more than water :)

Over to SPK.

spkennyuk

Peter Purves is the easy answer, but I have no clue on the other one...

Correct with Peter Purves. I've been informed that two other Blue Peter presenters appeared as well.

The two i didnt know about were:

Sarah Green although she was unrecognisable as a bubble wrapped monster.

Christopher Wenner also had a walk on part.

The remaining one is female and has a famous daughter.

Navcorr

I think I got the really easy one, so Navcorr ought to have the next question...

Jolly kind good sir. Mine was a guess on the back of a clue whereas you knew - as I went last time would you care to set the next Q?

JonW

Ok - I will set a nice easy one...

What was the first ever Ferrari built and produced in Modena? And when was it released?

JonW

125s ? 1940 something.

Hurray - correct, and over to you.

Per Wikipedia.... The Ferrari 125 S (commonly 125 or 125 Sport) was the first vehicle produced and built by automaker Ferrari of Modena, Italy. Although preceded by Enzo Ferrari's Auto Avio Costruzioni 815 of 1940, the 125 S was the first vehicle to bear the Ferrari name when it debuted on May 11, 1947 at the Piacenza racing circuit...

allandwf

Hurray - correct, and over to you.

Per Wikipedia.... The Ferrari 125 S (commonly 125 or 125 Sport) was the first vehicle produced and built by automaker Ferrari of Modena, Italy. Although preceded by Enzo Ferrari's Auto Avio Costruzioni 815 of 1940, the 125 S was the first vehicle to bear the Ferrari name when it debuted on May 11, 1947 at the Piacenza racing circuit...

Yes, earlier models were reworked FIATs I believe. I shall go and have a think.