Question of the day

spkennyuk

They represent the four companies that were merged to form what is now Audi.

I think one of them was called Audi industries or something similar and i think another one of the four companies started with a H. Hoener maybe but i cant remember any more than that.

zagatoes30

The 4 rings represent Audi, Horch, DKW & Wanderer under the new name Auto Union. Audi was reintroduced in the 60s I think when VW acquired them

Navcorr

I'm guessing it is most wins at Le Mans, and that Bentley must be in there somewhere.

Porsche have most Le Mans wins. Had thought maybe combined F1 & Le Mans titles but that doesn't work either. McLaren would need to be in the original list for that - looks like QM is being oh so clever with this one :D

zagatoes30

Me clever I doubt it.

All I want as answers are the next 3 in the sequence and as yet no one has submitted 3 answers

spkennyuk

Is this something to do with cars sold at auction Andy ? Ferrarri 250 GTO being the most expensive. Im trying to think of a logical link in the list but its escaping me at the moment.

zagatoes30

Is this something to do with cars sold at auction Andy ? Ferrarri 250 GTO being the most expensive. Im trying to think of a logical link in the list but its escaping me at the moment.

No nothing to do with auctions well not directly at least.

In the full sequence some manufacturers get repeated but not in the starting sequence we are looking for