Cheap Leasing

dem maser

Made a boo boo, it's that price for the C1, the Aygo is £60odd pm...same car though so why go for the Aygo?

rs48635

Think I would rather pay Ocado to deliver my shopping, while I sit outside in the Maser :D

BUt it just might suit my daughter - pm me too please.

At that price for the Toyota...I would have one just for shopping Dem.

outrun

I got offered a Range Rover Sport HSE for 599 inc vat on a 1+48 deal so only 599 deposit. Considering the fact its a 60k car, that's a very strong deal.

rockits

Where was that deal for the RRS? That is a corking deal. I'll have one ;). I have bought my 3 year old XJ on a 0+48 for about that.

mikeey_boiy

I am currently in the process of looking for a new car for the other half as a run around. Something economical and cheap as would be good. Anyone have any other good lease deals?

Thanks in advance

conaero

Forum Owner

I had that one in my inbox today, DSG, 5.1 secs to 60 and 40mpg, cracking little family wagon all in for under £200!

http://www.centralukvehicleleasing....e/68430/volkswagen/golf/20_tsi_r_5dr_dsg.html

Its not the best looker but I saw a white Golf R hatch the other day and it looked stunning as all the lower grill parts are gloss black, really sets it off.

sacarfan-vw-golf5-estate-28.jpg

rockits

On the face it looks pretty good but the 20+24 equals it out a bit. Would say it is good value but not silly cheap. Massive deposit for a 24 month deal is it not?

conaero

Forum Owner
Think it works out about £5,753 plus 10% VAT, so £6,328 plus £250 document fee.

For a bit over £3k a year, I think its a very good deal and have applied...I may back out.

rockits

Would you have this through the business then & as a company car? What about personal company car tax on your P11d? Or will it be a pool car?

conaero

Forum Owner
I will put it through my LLP as a my personal car/pool car, so no CC tax, then charge mileage to my LTD...double tax wammy :)

Contigo

Sponsor
Drive the R, best all rounder for under 35k and the DSG will make your CC 4200/GS boxes feel positively archaic and clunky!