FF

BJL

I thought I had got it but I was wrong. Cruising on the autoban between Stuttgart and Munich I let the car slowly creep up to 175mph and and gave the peddle a little prod and it rocked my head back........Now I get it.
So planted and so capable. Christ....what a car.

VMSRTI

I thought I had got it but I was wrong. Cruising on the autoban between Stuttgart and Munich I let the car slowly creep up to 175mph and and gave the peddle a little prod and it rocked my head back........Now I get it.
So planted and so capable. Christ....what a car.

I'm excited just reading that:urock:

BJL

Just watching Berlescione on Italian TV sticking up for Italy. He says the Germans make cars that people need and we (the Italians) make cars people want. Does it for me ...

MAF260

I thought I saw you today near the Chiswick roundabout, Barrie - 15 plate grey FF with yellow brake calipers. Then I realised your plate is probably on yours!

ChrisQP09

Great looking FF once more :)

Ref to Berlusconi, love or loth him, he gets sh*t done. Much in the same way a Dictator does but less the innocent lives.

BJL

I'm surprised how popular he is over here. He is a Boris Johnson figure where they know he is flawed but they love him because of his love for life......and he drives a QP...that does it for me.

BJL

Couldn't be on a worse date for me as it clashes with Cowes Week. Sorry about that but is there anyway I can put a donation in the pot for the charity.......and NO Phil you can't borrow my car........

Andyk

No problem..that's a shame...

When where you at the Ferrari factory.....I was at the MAserati one on Monday which isn't a millions miles away..