Grandsport replica alloy pedals FS

maverick

I have made 2 sets of these pedals ,they will fit a 4200 cc and may be the 3200 cc there are made of 4mm alluminium as the originals , iam asking for £125 plus P&P for 1 pair with fixings , iam happy to send them and if you don't like them just send them back and I'll will refund you.

Here's a picture of them fitted to my own car .
image.jpg

philw696

I would be up for a set of you would fancy posting to NZ as I think they look Great and will be a nice upgrade for my 4200.
Phil.

Classico

Not in the market for them but great job Maverick.

They look superb and a great alternative to the OEMs from the Stealerships.

Contigo

Sponsor
Come on guys thought there would be more of an uptake on these! They look like the original GS pedals at a fraction of the price!

CatmanV2

It is a bargain indeed. Like I say, I'd love a set, but am looking at an £unknown bill when she goes in next week :)

C

maverick

I would be up for a set of you would fancy posting to NZ as I think they look Great and will be a nice upgrade for my 4200.
Phil.
No problem , I'll get a price on Monday for postage than ill pm you the details etc , will need your address to. .

Cheers

MAF260

Saw these at the Ace meet. Quality pieces, they look excellent. I can see a big demand for these, especially at a fraction of the cost of OEM.

Contigo

Sponsor
I meant the mintex pads Greg.

I think the brake pedal on the 3200 GTA is smaller than the GS pedal but would need to double check.