The good morning thread

Andyk

But safer is better, Andy. Is this at the new place, thwarting your heroic turnaround of their productivity?

No Chris...still in Chepstow.....Suppose to be moving beginning of March but still fighting my corner as they are expecting me to do it for sod all.......It has not been handled well at all...

Good morning all....

drewf

Morning all, dry and fairly bright start to the day here - off skiing with the girls. There's some sort of Freestyle World Cup event on in Megeve, so I guess all the competitors not good enough to be in Sochi will be throwing themselves down the hill here. Might be worth a small look :)

Parisien

No Chris...still in Chepstow.....Suppose to be moving beginning of March but still fighting my corner as they are expecting me to do it for sod all.......It has not been handled well at all...

Good morning all....

The willing horse Andy eh.............no fun, when its all dumped on you....hope it works out.....pity they didn't recognise your value

P

Parisien

Wet 'n' wild again..........but the cat still wanted out........she hates having her fur ruffled.....call of the wild and all that

P

CatmanV2

Morning all. Not looking forward to the weather, and the flight tomorrow might be a tad bumpy, but at least Ill be further north than Benny.

Hope everyone has a good day.

C

Andyk

The willing horse Andy eh.............no fun, when its all dumped on you....hope it works out.....pity they didn't recognise your value

P

He did come back with another offer.......We talked about worth and all that....still not enough..In fact an insult with what he wants me to do. Problem is the person I relly need to speak to is away for 5 weeks as she listened and would make the right decision...This chap see's this and is trying to rush through to get what he wants...

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Morning guys. Andy, try and stall him until the woman gets back. Sorry mate, that's all I've got. Anyhoo, off to the airport and it's blowing a hooley around here. Just found out it's a 10hours 44mins flight today, what a PITA. That first beer seems a long way away. Have a great weekend.

dem maser

He did come back with another offer.......We talked about worth and all that....still not enough..In fact an insult with what he wants me to do. Problem is the person I relly need to speak to is away for 5 weeks as she listened and would make the right decision...This chap see's this and is trying to rush through to get what he wants...
Stall him, you will get what you want if you do so just long it out.....

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Morning guys. Andy, try and stall him until the woman gets back. Sorry mate, that's all I've got. Anyhoo, off to the airport and it's blowing a hooley around here. Just found out it's a 10hours 44mins flight today, what a PITA. That first beer seems a long way away. Have a great weekend.

Safe flight, Ben, but why so long? Do you have to detour round the weather?

Morning all.

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning all.

Fly steady Benny, its a right old stor battering the South coast at the mo. It woke me up about 2 am and got up in the end and watched telly. Bernie and Lepus Chop Shop London garage, what a b@stard creation that was.

Fitting the private plates to the GS today and might investigate the passenger side rattle.

Saints vs Stoke today, 3 points please.

zagatoes30

Morning, nice and bright so today I will be fiddling with the Spyder and pulling out a load of VW parts to photo and sell on fleabay

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Safe flight, Ben, but why so long? Do you have to detour round the weather?

Morning all.

Strong headwinds and it's a long way away! Should be a fairly quick return trip tomorrow night. Then a long, long drive back from Gatport Airwick.

Andyk

Thats the plan Ben....Thanks...