The good morning thread

Andyk

Morning Andy, Morning Rob, must say I rather glad it's Friday.

Morning Miles....me to...Only thing I'm duty manager this weekend so have to go in tomorrow for a few hours......But after Monday I am ofe for nearly 3 weeks....Bring it on....Post count through the roof............No it the wife has anything to do with it that is....

reservoirfrog

Morning Miles....me to...Only thing I'm duty manager this weekend so have to go in tomorrow for a few hours......But after Monday I am ofe for nearly 3 weeks....Bring it on....Post count through the roof............No it the wife has anything to do with it that is....

3 weeks off !! HA !! I bet she's been preparing a list of Jobs. just relax and put your feet up wont be on it

Emtee

Ooh, some time off, now wouldn't that be nice..... Hope the weather cheers up for you Andy.

reservoirfrog

I am " doing " the kitchen at the moment..........It started innocently enough with " have we got any touch up paint so I can do the units" this led to her touching up with the wrong colour which led me to repaint the lot, which led to painting the tiles, primer & top coat , which led to the walls & ceiling. today is the doors & woodwork. as I write this she is searching the internet for new blinds.
why do I feel that I have ben ambushed !!

Do not under estimate a womans abillity to plan.

Parisien

reservoirfrog;27491 Do not under estimate a womans abillity to plan.[/QUOTE said:
Or the simplicity of your average single brain celled male......;)...

Didn't you see it coming Rob?

P

Parisien

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmm.......the early bird club...................just what are you guys up to at 5 am?

P

Parisien

Well....firstly you should flick through the satellite channels....cos you're bored, got nothing to do..................and what might you find?

P

Parisien

If your lucky, and keep your eyes peeled, on channels 251/2.....a programme called Globbertrotter......at 7.30 am......30 mins into it....there he was driving through the Tuscan countryside.............driving........?

..........a Spyder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap:

:happy:

OK.....theres only a 3/4 clips of him sauntering along....but it was wonderful........hope you get to see it sometime Rob!

P

Parisien

Eeemmm...you aint seen him yet Rob.......by the name of Ian Wright.......bit of a wide boy.........fancies himself......but entertaining.......:)

P

Andyk

ITS GONE 0830..THATS TWO PULL THROUGHS WITH A CHRISTMAS TREE.....Oh #### me to then...

Andyk

Moring Miles....I slept on the sofa last night because I couldn't cope with my wife snooring any more....Drives me wild. Thats the bloody Peroni for you...