The good morning thread

philw696

Good morning everyone how the weather changed so quickly and the house feels cold now.
Had to bring in an old oil filled radiator that why we decided to bring from New Zealand I don't know but certainly makes sense now :)
Hope Mrs C's mother is comfortable Chris ?
Enjoy your day all.

zagatoes30

Morning all after yesterdays torrential rain today we have bright sunshine. Hopefully get out and wash the daily they both look like they've been in a field

Harry

Not really, although seems to be improving so discussions are ongoing about not being with her 24/7 She needs to be encouraged to move or she gets stiff(er). Poor old dear. :(

C
You can get quite good armchair exercise bike machines. My parents were a bit too far gone by the time I got one for them. But a neighbour got his wife to use one for several years after she had mini strokes and she enjoyed reading and pedalling at the same time.

CatmanV2

You can get quite good armchair exercise bike machines. My parents were a bit too far gone by the time I got one for them. But a neighbour got his wife to use one for several years after she had mini strokes and she enjoyed reading and pedalling at the same time.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm familiar with the devices. She's just a bit bruised and her back is stiff. Apparently she's much better this morning (according to carers) so fingers crossed!

C

midlifecrisis

Good Morning everyone, working agan...( I know!) .

Things we learnt yesterday in sport...South Africa are better than us at egg chasing and running around in jim-jams.

philw696

Morning Martin and to everyone.
A lot calmer here and it's going to stay dry and Sunny 18°
BBQ for lunch it is.
Enjoy your Sunday all.

RoaryRati

Morning all - and it's bright in the Midlands which is good as I'm off supporting the Sporting Bears charity with its Dream Rides - this one has a a runway addition so I'm taking the S2000 as I know Roary only does 200kph before the bonnet start lifting and a warning light comes on.

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, not too much planned today as I pinged my back at kayaking last evening! Overdid it yesterday then. I will be prepping the MAs for an MOT tomorrow ahead of Rob’s funeral run.

Have fun all…

Andyk

Morning all, after a very boring sprint race last night I hope the main race today is a bit more exciting.

zagatoes30

Morning all, another nice day but like Catman we seem to have old folk issues. Mrs Zs mother has been in hospital with a chest infection, home now but needs some TLC. She is 81 but does just about everything, her husband is 89 and is just about capable of making a cup of tea or a simple meal but that's about it, fingers crossed she recovers quickly

Scaf

Morning all - glorious autumn morning with full sun but a bit chilly.

Taking Nos 1 son out for a run in his RS3, he broke his leg within a week or so of ownership and is getting frustrated with not being able to drive it.

Mrs Scaf has arranged for me to have a stress busting massage shortly (I am guessing she is trying tell me something) then later I am going to take the Tiger for a run out, with Mrs Scaf before heading to the pub.

I have work to do later ahead of a manic day tomorrow.

CatmanV2

Morning all, another nice day but like Catman we seem to have old folk issues. Mrs Zs mother has been in hospital with a chest infection, home now but needs some TLC. She is 81 but does just about everything, her husband is 89 and is just about capable of making a cup of tea or a simple meal but that's about it, fingers crossed she recovers quickly

Best to you and yours, Andy. It can become very tiring. Shout if we can help or you just need a place to vent

C

zagatoes30

Morning all, not really feeling the groove today maybe things will brighten up once the sun comes up if it can be bothered ;)