The good morning thread

lozcb

Yeah agreed Newton been a miserable start this year weather wise ,Had too many previous years where we have been teased by a glorious May and the actual summer ends up pretty mediocre , typical British we end hoping for something which inevitably never arrives ...pinkies crossed we are due a few hours of sun 11am onwards

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah agreed Newton been a miserable start this year weather wise ,Had too many previous years where we have been teased by a glorious May and the actual summer ends up pretty mediocre , typical British we end hoping for something which inevitably never arrives ...pinkies crossed we are due a few hours of sun 11am onwards
Looking outside... not so far.

Morning, all. Chaotic Friday of calls and trying to unfuck previous oversights of self and others.

DLax69

Morning...clear here, for now...rain later and through the weekend. Hoping to be at the house early this afternoon. Couple of meetings, and then a walkthrough of a building we just closed on for offices...hope the unscrewing is going well, @Felonious Crud

Vampyrebat

Went to the bank (quaint, I know): Got rained on.
Came back: Sun comes out
Waiting for student to come and train: Thick black clouds.

Bloody country and its bloody crappy weather

C
I was washing the cars on Sunday in shorts and a vest. Tuesday I was sitting in Crewe Police Station watching snow (albeit very small) coming down and then hail!......Go figure??!!

DLax69

I was washing the cars on Sunday in shorts and a vest. Go figure??!!
So...like this?!?

iu

lozcb

Hitlers and my ex mother in laws birthday today , another bleak weekend forecast, will it never end so try and enjoy the time off folks

Andyk

Good morning all. Lovely and sunny here Loz.

Great evening out with friends and rather enjoying the F1 sprint race at the moment.

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, had grandchild No3 for a sleepover last night, taking her to Kent in a bit to meet up with No’s 1,2 & 4, later still we will bring her back for another sleepover but this time with mum and No5. Also a pool session for me in the kayak.

Have fun all…

philw696

Good morning everyone and a late start for us which is nice for a change.
Summer is back here which is lovely so hopefully a bit of lazing about in the garden.
My Project Mini Cooper passed it's French MOT for 2 yFB_IMG_1713532229853.jpgears fault free only comment made to me was what's the smell from the underside of the car so if you use this product beware it lingers for awhile.
Aircon gassed up and all working well so I'm really happy having saved this car from the Crusher.
Have a Great day all.

zagatoes30

Morning all looks a lovely day so I might spend sometime in the garden with the little motors, tractor, chainsaw, hedge trimmer and trimmer

DLax69

Morning, everyone...heading up the mountain early to help Courtney in her booth at the farmers market...it must be love, because I'm so tired I can't see. Our Blessed Mother of Coffee Beans, please don't fail me.