The good morning thread

lozcb

Seems to be a brahma of a morning at long last , I feel a sprightly drive coming on before or after staining the fence, oh decisions of a high powered executive

zagatoes30

Morning all busy day for a Friday sorting colleges for Jamie and then Mrs Z has an MRI scan this afternoon in Dublin - positive side it will be take away dinner

2b1ask1

Special case
Away for a few days in Bulgaria - hotel “Balkan Palace” is very nice and we have a spectacular room.
Am hung over from very late night, walking tour later but mainly a relaxing day ahead.

Clothes stink of cigarettes - people still smoke in both restaurants and bars over hear, which feels very odd.

Enjoy your day

Morning all, @Scaf let me know your thought on the place, it is on one of our short lists for holiday options. Unfortunately I had a fall yesterday, I was getting a sheet of 20mm buffalo board out of a container and managed to step back into a hole I hadn’t seen! Fell straight over with said board on me. I thought I’d broken my ankle, it is however a Spain of the top of my foot in front of the ankle. Oh boy does it hurt. So I didn’t get to my London meeting and missed out on a splendid dinner to boot! I have no idea what I’ll be able to do today but I won’t be driving for a few days.

Have fun all…