The good morning thread

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, another false alarm for the baby last evening, with mother there now, I’m sure she is more relaxed. Back to Sally’s this morning to do some finishing details like putting the gutters back ahead of the expected rainfall., some fabrication to do this afternoon.

Have fun all…

lozcb

A tad over cast here but could brighten up later with any luck , highlight of my week today ( Dominoes with the inlaws ) yes im reduced to that :whistle: tell the truth im looking forward to signing up for playing bowls when the warmer weather gets here .

lozcb

View attachment 124684

View attachment 124685

View attachment 124686

Daughter’s garage roof is done, got there this morning to detail the edges and fit the guttering to it as well as remove the films before they get etched on!

Oh and baby is coming in a Middlesbrough sometime this evening I suspect.
Glad the husband has got his priorities right , most people would be scrambling 24/7 to get the baby room finished and everything set for when the good lady gets out of hospital ..........not worrying about a garage roof LOL ...........kudos mate

2b1ask1

Special case
Glad the husband has got his priorities right , most people would be scrambling 24/7 to get the baby room finished and everything set for when the good lady gets out of hospital ..........not worrying about a garage roof LOL ...........kudos mate
Other daughter mate, garage is for the eldest daughter.

philw696

Good morning everyone.
Cleaned and treated both rag tops yesterday with a new product to me from the Netherlands and both looking sharp.
This morning got two chords of firewood coming that I'm going to have to stack so a good workout ahead but it's going to be nice and sunny.
Have a good day all.

lozcb

Well the gods have decided to punish us today , been peeing down since i woke at 5am , not much else going on other than making decorators tea

lozcb

More importantly Loz is their workmanship up to standards ?
Yeah thanks Phil, all relaxed about it now , barriers were laid early on , the good lady seems happy which in turn makes me happy though im not so sure about the battleship grey in the lounge, but its growing on me a bit ( she assures me its all the rage now ) maybe its not that bad sitting inside a type 22 frigate :saifi:

Phil H

Yeah thanks Phil, all relaxed about it now , barriers were laid early on , the good lady seems happy which in turn makes me happy though im not so sure about the battleship grey in the lounge, but its growing on me a bit ( she assures me its all the rage now ) maybe its not that bad sitting inside a type 22 frigate :saifi:
Raid fleabay Loz and pick up a few bits of equipment to create your own ops room. Then you can have hours of fun playing battleships frigates and even call down to the mess when it's trough time; Kaz will be dead chuffed that you're getting into the spirit of things.

MrPea

Totally agree with Phil's suggested course of action on this. It's fine living in a battleship if you can play with all the toys!
That's a fair deal that the ladies all go for right?

MrPea

Hello everyone!
Soooooo soggy out there! it's a good test of the watertightness of this house as the wind is also battering the rain against the West wall.
I'm looking forward to the long weekend and I finally have my parents coming down from Northampton to visit our new home. It's great that my father is up for a journey again now too.
HapPea Thursday! xXx