The good morning thread

lozcb

Yeah agreed Newton been a miserable start this year weather wise ,Had too many previous years where we have been teased by a glorious May and the actual summer ends up pretty mediocre , typical British we end hoping for something which inevitably never arrives ...pinkies crossed we are due a few hours of sun 11am onwards

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah agreed Newton been a miserable start this year weather wise ,Had too many previous years where we have been teased by a glorious May and the actual summer ends up pretty mediocre , typical British we end hoping for something which inevitably never arrives ...pinkies crossed we are due a few hours of sun 11am onwards
Looking outside... not so far.

Morning, all. Chaotic Friday of calls and trying to unfuck previous oversights of self and others.

DLax69

Morning...clear here, for now...rain later and through the weekend. Hoping to be at the house early this afternoon. Couple of meetings, and then a walkthrough of a building we just closed on for offices...hope the unscrewing is going well, @Felonious Crud

Vampyrebat

Went to the bank (quaint, I know): Got rained on.
Came back: Sun comes out
Waiting for student to come and train: Thick black clouds.

Bloody country and its bloody crappy weather

C
I was washing the cars on Sunday in shorts and a vest. Tuesday I was sitting in Crewe Police Station watching snow (albeit very small) coming down and then hail!......Go figure??!!