The good morning thread

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, yesterday's repair in the Olympic Park didn't go fantastically so I may be back there today. Reports to write as well. Volvo back in for repairs.

Have fun all...

JonW

Good morning all,

Another day in Londinium for me today. Need to book somewhere nice for dinner to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary tomorrow...

Happy Hump Day!

GeoffCapes

Good morning all,

Another day in Londinium for me today. Need to book somewhere nice for dinner to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary tomorrow...

Happy Hump Day!

If you are thinking of somewhere in London I can recommend L’Amina near Liverpool Street or Clos Magiore in Covent Garden. Both are excellent.

GeoffCapes

Morning all. Day out of the office today. Joseph is have no some pictures taken today. Which by all accounts will take all day!

Having been kept awake half the night by Joseph I will be sleeping I reckon!

2b1ask1

Special case
My eldest Sally and her husband have a completion date on their house in Southend of 14th December so whilst we may not have the back room back for Christmas it should be liberated by mid Jan :)

JonW

If you are thinking of somewhere in London I can recommend L'Amina near Liverpool Street or Clos Magiore in Covent Garden. Both are excellent.

Thanks Mark - have been to Clos Magiore and agree it's excellent. Have not tried L'Amina, but will make a note of that one.

Tomorrow night we are going local to us, to a new place called Beaverbrook (https://beaverbrook.co.uk/eat/)

CatmanV2

Morning forum. Off to the office, then out tonight for the next Christmas Party at St Paul's Cathedral.

That's going to be interesting. Hope you all have a great day

C

Andyk

Good morning all....What a day yesterday...spent most of it in the hospital....Dad was out shopping with my mum....he walks with a stick so hot great on his feet...tripped and hit his head on the pavement cracking open his head. This isn't the first time......Kept in over night after stitching him up just to observe due to his age. Face is black and blue but ok...think his pride hurts more than his face. Out today I hope.

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning all.

Andy, your really having a bad run of luck at the moment aren’t you. Best wishes to Dad for a speedy recovery.

Just work for me today.

zagatoes30

Morning last but one day.

Sorry to hear about your Dad Andy, my old man is currently in hospital too but the signs are he won't be coming out. He has been fighting the C word for a year or two which he seems to have beaten but its left him so weak he is unable to fight viruses which seem to have hit him one after another. Heh ho he had hist first major heart attack when he was 32 and had numerous since so the fact he got to his late 70s is a testimony to his stubbornness.

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, best wishes to dads everywhere, off to Farnborough first with my eldest as she is at the Zurich offices there today and I have two sites to visit there then I’m off to Hayling Island. Only drawback is I’m in the Aygo and it will roll over 110k on the way, quite a lot for a city car!

Have fun all...

JonW

Morning forum,

I’m feeling a bit Tigger’ish and upbeat this morning. Hope you all have a GGG-RRR-eeaaat day!

Andyk

Morning last but one day.

Sorry to hear about your Dad Andy, my old man is currently in hospital too but the signs are he won't be coming out. He has been fighting the C word for a year or two which he seems to have beaten but its left him so weak he is unable to fight viruses which seem to have hit him one after another. Heh ho he had hist first major heart attack when he was 32 and had numerous since so the fact he got to his late 70s is a testimony to his stubbornness.

So sorry to hear this Andy.......especially when he has had the courage to beat the dreaded C word.......My dad also has cancer but I think old age will get him before that.

Andyk

A very good morning to all....Trip to Bridgewater today to have a coffee with one of my old bosses and a catch up. He had a potential role but it's away from home for 4 days a week and not really the direction I want to go. Always worth a chat about though.

CatmanV2

Morning all. Day off today. Heading out to do some Christmas Shopping shortly. Feeling festive after last night :)

Have a great day, everyone

C