The good morning thread

Andyk

Morning all....With you On that BST Mick...Not really effected me before but this time just bloody tired since Sunday. Unless that's age.

Contigo

Sponsor
Morning all, got a very different day ahead, school run, run then off to Birmingham wheels for a day of drifting tuition. It is something I have always wanted to do but just not got round to it.

Ebenezer

Now that's sounds fun! - perhaps you can then do a vid drifting the mas round Llandow (until you get told off....!)
Eb

MrPea

Morning everyone!

Drift tuition sounds great! Newton, how's Alex post-op?

Well, I got my fixed bike back yesterday. Cannondale kindly replaced the frame under warrantee, and gave me the new 2017 frame instead of the 2015 I had. This also meant they decided to give me a new suspension fork, which meant they had to give me new brakes as the old disc callipers wouldn't fit this new fork. In fact, I now have effectively a brand new bike - everything apart from the shifters and wheels has been replaced! HapPea hapPea hapPea! Stevie basically has a brand new Cannondale.

HapPea Tuesday! x

GeoffCapes

Morning all. Woken up with what appears to be a stinking cold. Either that or hay fever has kicked in!

Loads to do in the office. And need to get the H pipe taken off the 4200. It'll be up for sale shortly if anyone is interested.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds good, Phil, but you ain't never gonna drift as good as some of the threads on here. We tried drifting as part of a wet handling day which Miles organised a couple of years ago. It's bloody difficult! Dan's Lambo was especially reluctant to let go.

Morning, all. Looks like another glorious day out there. I'm really hoping to try and find some time this afternoon to go for an explore, but as it's dark by six and the stuff worth seeing is an hour or so away from San Jose it may be a challenge.

Right, more coffee and a shower. Have a good day, all.

PS - Stevie, bonus on the bike! Nice one. :smile:

tess

Afternoon guys..day off spent tidying my little garden...cold but sun shining now....perfect

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

tess

Very well. Losing will to live on three hours of conf calls right now :)

C
Aw no...sounds bad...im glad im not a high flyer and just a support worker...not as much stress as you get...would like a few more quid tho...tell the nhs for me lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

2b1ask1

Special case
Alex is on his way home! Has to go back Friday for the operation on the other wrist but will be super to get him home.