The good morning thread

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Morning, all. Snowy out east as well. We’ve someone into do some decorating next week so I need to take an enormous amount of old shite to the dump, and then a similar load of not-shite to the charity shop. I also need more coffee.

MrMickS

Morning,

Snow flurries here but nothing sticking and blue sky in-between. Bitterly cold though. Going for a spin in the Ghibli to Malton on the back road. Should be fun on the summer tyres ;)

Have a great day everyone

D Walker

Just got in off plant - weather mad, horizontal snow, hail, blizzard......then sun and then repeat.....barmy

Yes me too Dave,
Been fixing /replacing G/house glass that has been damaged in the high winds. Ruddy freezing and covered in snow
Where is this spring thingy?

Andyk

A very good morning to all on this very white Sunday....No football for my youngest today that's for sure.

MrMickS

Morning all,

So glad the run up to Tan Hill Inn was postponed until next weekend. I really don't fancy taking the Spider up there today with the blanket of white stuff on the ground.

Stay safe everyone

conaero

Forum Owner
Best hurry my friend as just opened some wine....and a pizza is on the way......

Oh and have accepted a role with DHL. Got offered the role in the interview....Very pleased. It's a wine/beer warehouse as well...What's not to like.

Great news Andy.

I had a 5hr journey on Friday so ran out of time. Was planning to leave Llandovery at 5 but looking out the window I think I best move that forward!

Andyk

Thanks Matt...and thank you for the support over the last 4 months. It has been very much appreciated. Yes I would get a move on or you'll be there until tomorrow.

MrPea

Morning you lot!
In spite of the snow, it was an easy run to Heathrow. It's only the cab drivers very close to the airport who were being stoopid.
Off to find some Schnitzel, Goulash and Sachetorte.
HapPea Sunday!

Last edited:

CatmanV2

Morning you lot. Nice and white here. Trying to get to the movies this afternoon,but we shall see.

Have a great day, all

C

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all I think the cat regretted staying out last night. Roads are clear though.

Have fun all...

safrane

Snow plough out this morning cleaning the roads... will have to wait for the farmer to clear the track before I can venture out....dam this fake 4x4 from Enterprise... will have cross words with them on Monday.

D Walker

Maybe an inch here and starting to stop, I’ve enough coal and wood for a week tho.
Day off today, just been looking at the calendar, after I pick the GS up I’m not likely to see it again until late May, and then it’s due a service, unless I can get some time off at Easter and weather is good.....
Looking forward to Sunday roast, have a good one