The good morning thread

CatmanV2

Morning forum

Office today. We might actually be making progress on a really significant issue. Which is nice.

Soooooo tired, though!

Have a great day, all

C

GeoffCapes

Morning all. Early start for me today. 9 schools in Hounslow to survey today.
It's gonna be a busy one. Hopefully the traffic will be kind. Which would be a first for anywhere around Heathrow!

Have a good one all.

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, local today and I may do the Aygo clutch this afternoon if the weather looks kind, I dearly cannot be arsed to make space in the garage for a job that shouldn’t take more than a few hours!

Have fun all...

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning, go on Zag, why break the habit of a lifetime.

Can you tell us which stable it from....I assume Milan?

philw696

Good Morning all.
I see its still Christmas on the Forum Matt.
Just off to catch the Ferry Wellington to Picton and a nice drive to Christchurch for tonight.
MPG up to 24 yesterday which amazes me in the RR four people and luggage plus my tools I always carry.
Hopefully hit 25 + today :)

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, welding gates in Hackney mostly today so hoping the weather improves rapidly through the day but I fear not! May well be investing in a tarpaulin before I head out.

Have fun all...

philw696

Morning Guy's the Wellington to Christchurch leg done and the RR MPG now up to 24.3 will it hit 25.
Temperature was 32 degrees and a Great Drive along the East Coast on the being repaired roads after the last Earthquake and have to say a Brilliant job being done.

GeoffCapes

Morning all. Not pleasant out there at all today with loads of wind and rain.

Today will entail getting the reports done from yesterdays surveys and arranging further surveys, finishing off the website as it's 90% done, just need to make it live and then tweak it.
Get business cards and headed paper done. And I think we are good to go.

Oh, and do the normal work for the 'other' company that's been paying my wages for the last 6 years. It's gonna be busy!

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Morning, Forum. Back in London again today, doing something called 'work'. Nasty. Can't imagine it'll catch on.

CatmanV2

Morning forum. Off to the office for some more US / UK interaction. Would have been nice to get more than 3 hours sleep, though....

Have a great day, all

C