The good morning thread

GeoffCapes

Afternoon all from Glasgow.
Was up at 4am to get up here. I drove as I'm looking at 4 hotels today and then 6 hospitals on Wednesday and Thursday.

Now off to Edinburgh.

Have fun all.

MrMickS

Morning,

Lovely weather outside, lazy kind of day in the office today. In between assignments so a bit of reading to do. Still, sure I can find something to amuse myself.

Have a great day everyone

GeoffCapes

Morning all from Dunfermline.

Today involves the survey of 4 hospitals in Fife and then finding some gym gear so I can go the the Bannatynes which is next to my hotel.
With only 11 days before I go to Ibiza it's time to get in shape for that.
However I feel I may have left it a bit too late! :rofl5:

MrPea

Morning everyone!
Half day today before going to Birmingham Symphony Hall for a Schumann piano concerto for my mother's 70th.
HapPea Wednesday

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning, day off, 3 cube of pea shingle being delivered that I have to rake out, no gym required today.

Raining and grey too.

Contigo

Sponsor
Morning all, school run, spin then work today. Off up North tomorrow to complete on a property up there which we have bought as a holiday home right in the heart of the Ribble valley.

Weather looks to have turned but at least it is dry here and warming up.

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, Jeanette's birthday and our 31st wedding anniversary today! Office writing reports for me all day though.

Have fun all...

CatmanV2

Morning all from Dunfermline.

Today involves the survey of 4 hospitals in Fife and then finding some gym gear so I can go the the Bannatynes which is next to my hotel.
With only 11 days before I go to Ibiza it's time to get in shape for that.
However I feel I may have left it a bit too late! :rofl5:

Rather depends on what shape you want to be in, Mark :D

C

Andyk

I do love the service and loan cars that I'm getting from Jaguar. F Type last time Managing Directors XJ today. V Ryan big and very comfy.

Attachments

• IMG_0086.jpg
    IMG_0086.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0096.jpg
    IMG_0096.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0097.jpg
    IMG_0097.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 33

StuartW

I do love the service and loan cars that I'm getting from Jaguar. F Type last time Managing Directors XJ today. V Ryan big and very comfy.

Enjoy it Andy, they certainly are luxurious. My brother in law has the XJ SS Supercharged which is a real beast & great fun. I think they rival the QP6 in size though, have fun parking it!