The good morning thread

CatmanV2

Morning Matt, morning forum.

Rinse and repeat today, but significantly more cheerful :)

Have a good day, everyone

C

Andyk

Morning Matt, morning all.......Today my youngest has asked me to teach him how to play guitar...Been waiting for one of them to ask me to do thus for years........

Andyk

I know Matt....Since being off I've slipped to 6:30 but Liz was snoring so loud and was now fully awake.....I just can't stay in bed once awake.

Plus I get to watch the downhill skiing. Love downhill...... I'm not a fan of watching any sport that doesn't have horse power and wheels but I do like the Winter Olympics....Well some of it....you can keep the curling....Christ that's boring.

spkennyuk

Me too. Messrs Conaero and Beans inspired me with their Appliance White sillycars and, suggestible sheep that I am, I followed suit.

Caught on camera having a passenger ride

[video]https://youtu.be/AXqoNfcqHag[/video]

Followed by the test drive

423cab_5c0f09e45b5f4d2a94e15ecaf80eaed5_mv2.jpg

5756d8c593a7c-p.jpg

Only kidding. Enjoy the new toy.

MrPea

Today my youngest has asked me to teach him how to play guitar...Been waiting for one of them to ask me to do thus for years........

What a good start to the day!

Well, now that I've spent more time alive as an adult, according to the law, than as a child I guess it's only appropriate to start the day in hospital to get scanned!

Then off to Newport where I hope there won't be a repeat of the bomb scare that happened at the customer premises last time I was there. If there is, in hoping the nuclear bunker they're building may be completed by now.

HapPea Thursday everyone! X

P.S... Dem, your doppelganger has just come and sat by me in the waiting room.

Beautiful day today.
Clear blue skies
Bright and sunny
Hard frost on the garden - poor frogs will not know what has hit them
Morning all

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Good luck, Stevie. I hope your scan goes well and the results are wonderful. I’m also in hospital today on account of Mrs Crud being in for an op. They’ve just taken her off now, so I’m in quite a nice waiting room with a half-decent coffee machine and a plentiful supply of biscuits.

MrMickS

Morning,

Lovely clear sunny day up here. Drove the Spider in and waved at a Ghibli I passed before realising I was in the wrong car. Probably regaling everyone with tales of the ‘nutter who waved at him' this morning.

Last day in the office till Tuesday. Looking forward to a few days at home.

Have a great one all

Contigo

Sponsor
Blimey some of you get up far too early! Very rarely see 5am on the up but often go to bed then.... still in Dublin, full on job but got the day off today to chill so going to do some sight seeing after I've been to the gym. Have a good one all...

CatmanV2

Morning forum!

By GT to Central London today to (very hopefully) act as a taxi home again after work. <happy dance>

Hope everyone else has a day as good as I hope mine is going to be :)

C

Andyk

That's a decent run then Mr C.....Can you get on with work or will you need to sit a drink coffee until it's a more work hour.

CatmanV2

That's a decent run then Mr C.....Can you get on with work or will you need to sit a drink coffee until it's a more work hour.

I can work anywhere any time pretty much, so it's all good.

Shame I can't get all my meetings started and finished though :D Gonna be a long one as I have a call with the US at 1500

C