The good morning thread

midlifecrisis

Good Morning All, and Evening Phil!

MY trusty old Seat Ibiza has done 150k miles but I have to get rid of it as the wife is getting an E89 Z4 this week. It flew through its last MOT but it does have the V.A.G 1.9TDI variable vane turbo issue. But otherwise it's good for a couple of years.

On the earlier note, I probably will go for the scissor lift solution as I can use it for the motorbike as well.

Have a relaxing Sunday everyone.

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, clean slate Andy, a whole new stable soon for you. Morning after the night before so an easy start and a drive home later and not a lot else today.

Have fun all...

JonW

Happy Sunday morning everyone... 6am (EST) conference call for me this morning, which was a pain in the ar$e, but means the rest of the day can be free from anything work related...

CatmanV2

Morning Forum. Off to the office for a short day, than back home for some calls this evening.

Have a great day, all

C

MrMickS

Morning,

Earlier start than I thought this morning. Apparently I now have an 8:00 meeting in the office. Oh well, at least there won't be much traffic at that time.

Fun drive out on Saturday on local roads I've not been on before. Nice sweeping corners and obliging people driving slowly to create interesting overtakes.

Have a great day everyone

Andyk

Good morning all....What a week.....They say things come in 3's.......Liz's Uncle is about to pass away After his fight with cancer......Then on Sat her step brother was found dead in his house....Only 49 and no reason can be found.... It's been a traumatic week and must surely now only go the right way going forward.

philw696

Blimey Andy feel for you and your family mate.
Stay strong and wishing you the best from down here.
The only way is up.

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, Andy keep strong mate, Kent bound this morning, will take Alex to work on the way (Erith) and then to Rochester to drop Christine her glasses she left here last night and finally to Faversham.

Have fun all...

D Walker

Andy,
Dreadful week, I do hope things take an upturn,
Dave
Morning, back to work, no sleep, thought about taking day off but reasoned I may S we'll be here getting paid for being knackered, rather than sat at home, just hope I get away with no difficult questions being asked.
Dave

MrPea

Morning everyone!

A bit late here this morning due to a few calls, but getting things done, so that's good.

Andy, so sorry to hear this news. Thoughts and prayers with you all and do keep asking us lot for help - we'll do our best to pick you up.

An uneventful week ahead for me (I hope!) which should mean I can do some exercise. Man, last week's inactivity due to incapacity really sucked and spinning on Saturday still hurts!

HapPea Monday :eek:)

Contigo

Sponsor
Yep Andy, chin up mate and love to your Mrs too.

UP North at mo been to Skipton today with the kids, castle and a nice walk. Happies place to live in UK apparently.

Off to Lytham tomorrow for a nice walk.

Enjoy the week guys and gals.