The good morning thread

Contigo

Sponsor
Watching the race with a beer :D

[video=youtube;DrM65PWsuAI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrM65PWsuAI[/video]

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, late one at the race so a lazy start to the day, breezy here so a banging door just woke me!

Best get ourselves together and off to the race then.

Have fun all...

MrMickS

Morning all,

Lovely and sunny here today. Heading off to take my Dad out later and can already hear the repeated 'slow down' from my mother in the back seat.

Hope everyone has a great day and the Le Mans contingent are able to remember the bits they want to.

zagatoes30

Morning all, back from stonkingly hot Le Mans .

And looks like a few changes of direction at work will keep me ultra busy for my final 4 weeks.

MrPea

Morning everyone!
I've just been informed that the building management "forgot" our aircon units... today will involve ice-cream.
HapPea Monday!

MrMickS

Morning,

Yeah, its too early. I'm blaming the heat for the banging headache that finally forced me out of bed. A bit of research on the car I'm looking at then an hour or two on job 1 before heading into the office I think. Too many meetings so won't be able to make the Italian class which is a shame, will need to get on and do the homework later. I must have been very wicked given the lack of rest.

Have a good day everyone

Andyk

Morning all.....overcast here this morning....which is good as it may stop the wine drinking...Allmthis sun seems rude not to open a bottle after work.